2) Need to step out for a meeting or attend a conference? A yellow pocket square will work wonders, be it summer or winter!
3) A man’s wardrobe typically consists of blues (all shades of blues), whites, blacks and a few colours here and there. Amidst these blue and white clouds, shine like a sun. Add a yellow shirt or sweater, depending on the season and see the transformation in your attitude!
4) If you are fun loving person, then a yellow bow tie is the right choice for a casual party or a wedding.
5) People who like yellow are known to be impulsive and spontaneous but with a modern outlook .This makes it easier for them to carry the colour especially in informal dressing in the form of T-shirts, Jackets and even Trousers. But, ensure that the rest of your clothing is in a subtle colour!
7) Mid-week crisis?? You need to uplift your mood and feel energetic? Don’t fret! You don’t need to refresh your wardrobe as fashion is always not about clothes, but about the smaller elements too, which play an equally important role in your persona. A yellow Belt, Bag or a Watch can do that magic.
8) During the winters, when you need the warmth, sport a sunshine Scarf or a Cravat or a pair of Gloves. This will brighten up your mood and your attire.
9) Some time back, shoes were meant to be only Black or Brown but with up rise of the retro look, they are no longer an obscure element. Not only the shoes, but colourful Shoe laces are also trending.
10) Fashion is attitude and it can be portrayed even in the smallest detail of your dressing. Experiment with your Eyewear, Bracelets or even the Soles of your shoes.
It is a HAPPY and OPTIMISTIC colour, so shed your inhibitions and find that right shade of yellow which will not only grab the attention but will also induce the fun element in your dressing.
Add a stroke of Yellow and SPREAD YOUR OWN SUNSHINE!!